- Preheat oven to 350°F 2. In a small bowl, combine softened cream cheese, pepper jack, garlic and onion powders, and chives. If needed, microwave
cream cheese in 10 second intervals until soft enough to spread.
- Mix until well incorporated; set aside.
- Combine cornbread mix, milk, egg, and oil. Fold in corn and diced jalapeños and stir until just combined.
- Scoop batter into a greased muffin pan or tins about halfway full. Spoon in in 1 heaping tbsp of cheese mixture followed by a little more batter (you want just the very top of the cheese mixture to be exposed).
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden and set. Enjoy immediately.
Sponsored by Del Monte Foods