Serve this fresh spring meal with rice, orzo or polenta. Fresh lima beans work too!
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken and brown for 5 minutes per side, using tongs to turn. Remove and set a side.
- Add almonds to oil and heat until golden. Remove and set aside with chicken.
- Add garlic to skillet and saute on medium heat until garlic turns golden.
- Add fava (or lima) beans, chopped artichokes, wine and orange zest. Bring to a simmer and return chicken and almonds to pan.
- Simmer gently until wine’s volume has reduced by about half and chicken is cooked throughout.
- To serve, place on each plate and top with vegetables and sauce.