- Thoroughly mix bite-sized salad greens, tomatoes, onions, and cucumber in a large serving bowl.
- Toss with 2 tablespoons lemon juice, garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
- Peel and cut avocado in half. Remove pit and slice into thin wedges, about 1/8-inch thick.
- Arrange slices on top of salad like a starburst.
- Brush remaining lemon juice and serve immediately.
Each serving provides: An excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C and folate, and a good source of potassium and fiber.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Better Health Foundation (PBH).