10. Freeze It. Make popsicles by puréeing honeydew with a little sugar and a splash of lime juice. Pour into molds and freeze.
9. Drink It. Make a slushy with your honeydew. Watch Recipe Video.
8. The Perfect Pyramid. Place a peeled slice of honeydew on a plate. Pile on slices of banana and your favorite berries. Top with a scoop of low-fat frozen yogurt and a sprinkle of chopped peanuts for a scrumptious dessert.
7. A Sweet Green Salad. Add melon to a green salad for sweet bursts of flavor.
6. Melon Salsa. Mix melon with finely chopped red onion, fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice for a fresh salsa that pairs well with seafood.
5. Melon Salad. Honeydew, cantaloupe and watermelon mix well for a beautiful and delicious fruit salad. Drizzle with maple syrup and spice with shavings of ginger root.
4, Kebab It! In a bowl mix low-fat yogurt, honey and vanilla extract. Thread cubes of melon and other favorite fruit on bamboo skewers. Serve fruit kebabs with vanilla-honey yogurt dip.
3. Fill It. In a blender, purée honeydew melon, sautéed jalapeno, honey and white pepper. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve chilled.
2. Wrap It Up. Wrap slices of melon with prosciutto (ham) for a delicious appetizer.
1. Wash, Slice and Peel! Enjoy melon by itself for a taste just the way nature intended.