9. Stuff ’em. Make your own mixture of beans, brown rice, vegetables, and seasoning … then stuff your bell peppers to the hilt! Bake and enjoy.
8. Dice & Toss. Dice any color bell pepper and toss it on a pizza before baking, into pasta sauce as it cooks, or into an omelette before you fold it.
7. Sizzle. Toss a bell pepper in the wok the next time you crave a stir-fried meal.
6. Add Texture to Almost Any Dish. Bell peppers are a simple addition to main dishes. Try them in pasta primavera, soups, stews, or chicken or tuna salad.
5. Stack & Wrap. For extra crunch, color, flavor and nutrition, stack slices of any color bell pepper on wraps and sandwiches.
4. Be Green-er. For extra color and flavor, add sliced or diced bell peppers to your favorite green salad.
3. An Even Better Chili. Bell peppers embellish many prizewinning chili recipes. Add some to yours … or try ours!
2. Grill ’em! Bell Peppers taste great right off the grill (indoor or out). Just brush with olive oil and sprinkle on a little salt before grilling. Video: How To Roast Bell Peppers
1. Just Slice & Enjoy. Bell peppers make a tasty addition to a raw veggie tray and are delicious with many kinds of dip.