- In a bowl, stir mayo, yogurt, lime juice, garlic and cayenne.
- Drain and chop peaches. Place in a bowl along with slaw and mayo mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Warm olive oil a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Slice chicken into 1-inch strips. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with Mexican seasoning. When olive oil is hot (just before it begins to smoke), add chicken strips and cook 4-6 minutes or until the edges begin to turn white. Use tongs to flip chicken.
- Add frozen stir fry mix to skillet and continue to cook chicken and vegetables, stirring often, until vegetables are heated through and chicken is fully cooked (4-8 minutes).
- Warm shells or tortillas according to package directions. Assemble tacos by adding a serving of chicken and vegetable mix and top with peach slaw.