- For the dressing, mix all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake vigorously to combine, or whisk together in a small prep bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a cast iron skillet, indoor grill pan, or outdoor grill to high heat. Season the steak with salt and pepper or steak seasoning to taste, then sear on the hot grill or skillet for 2 ½ to 3 minutes on each side.
- Once charred and cooked to your preferred doneness, transfer to a cutting board. Let the cooked steak rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice the red bell pepper into thin strips. Slice the green onions, using both the green and white portions. Add to a large mixing bowl along with the broccoli slaw, shredded cabbage, and shredded carrots. Use clean tongs to toss until well combined.
- Slice the skirt steak into thin strips, cutting across the grain. Dress the salad by adding the miso-ginger dressing and tossing again to coat evenly. Plate the salad mixture then top with the sliced steak.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, crispy wonton strips, and roasted peanuts (crushed or chopped) and enjoy.
If planning for leftovers or using for meal prep, leave the salad undressed. Eat within three days for best results.
Store the premade dressing separately for up to one week in the refrigerator. Allow to warm slightly before serving and shake or mix to recombine ingredients if separation occurs.