- Cook rice according to package directions.
- To make the spicy mango sauce, place half the diced mangoes, half the minced garlic, rice vinegar, lime juice, Thai chili garlic sauce and soy sauce in a food processor or blender, mix until just smooth.
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half vertically.
- Heat olive in a large skillet; add garlic and sauté until golden.
- Add chicken, cook 3-4 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Add Brussels sprouts and sauté another additional 5 minutes.
- Add remaining mango and cook an additional 3 minutes; stir in mango sauce, cover with lid and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat, serve over rice and garnish with cilantro.