- In a medium bowl combine dried spices and olive oil.
- Mix well and generously pat approximately ¾ of the rub onto both sides of the steak.
- Refrigerate till grill is hot.
Grill the Meat and Corn:
- Spray each ear of corn with XVOO cooking spray and using your hands, spread the remaining rub onto the corn.
- When grill is hot, cook the flank steak on both sides over the hot spot of the grill.
- Remove the meat from grill and set aside.
- Meanwhile over the hot area of the grill, place the corn onto the grill. Allow a small amount of charring to occur on the corn.
- Once corn and meat are cooked, allow meat to sit for ten minutes off the grill. This helps the meat to retain its juices when you slice it.
- Cut the corn from the cob using a serrated knife.
Make the Salad:
- In a large bowl, place the contents of the Fresh Express Caesar Supreme Kit and toss with the Kit dressing.
- Add sliced onions, charred corn, and cherry tomatoes.
- Serve on four individual plates with sliced Flank Steak over the top of each salad. Enjoy!
Traditional Chili: 850 Calories
Santa Fe Style Chili Salad: 530 Calories
Recipe courtesy of Fresh Express.