1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Season tomatoes with salt, pepper, olive oil and sugar.
3. Slow roast with thyme for 45 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Take circles and place on pan with parchment paper.
3. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes until cold.
4. Poke holes in pastry with a fork.
5. Brush pastry with egg wash.
6. Bake between two sheet trays with silpats until brown.
1. Heat a large sauté pan.
2. Add oil, zucchini and squash.
3. Sauté until tender.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
1. Toss all ingredients together.
1. Place tomato directly in center of a 8” round plate.
2. Arrange sautéed vegetables on top of tomato.
3. Place puff pastry circle on vegetables.
4. Finish plate with salad.
5. Garnish with olive oil.
Recipe courtesy of the Culinary Team USA, Chef Joseph Albertelli