Here is a delicious and fun way to upgrade your green beans for dinner with a bit of sweet pomelo and toasted walnuts to top your dish.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Rinse and trim green beans.
- Prepare an ice bath in a large mixing bowl with ice and water and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drop in green beans for about 2 minutes until they turn bright green. After few minutes, remove beans from boiling water and transfer to ice bath for another few minutes. Remove beans from ice bath and place on kitchen towel and pat dry. Transfer beans onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and arrange into one layer. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with sea salt and gently toss.
- Place green beans in oven and roast for 20 minutes or until they are slightly wilted. Add minced garlic to green beans in the last 10 minutes of roasting.
- Transfer roasted green beans to serving plate. Add the fresh pomelo segments and toasted walnuts and season with a pinch of sea salt and pepper to taste.