The spinach in these muffins is not enough to give the muffins a vegetable flavor, but it does impart a little extra nutrition and a brilliant green color. They are lightly sweet and cinnamon-y, and your kids will love them.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray or line with muffin cups. You’ll need 18.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a blender or food processor, puree all remaining ingredients.
- Fold puree into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly into the muffin cups, and bake until firm to the touch (18-22 minutes).