LEMON OLIVE VINAIGRETTE
- Whisk together the olives, parsley, oregano or basil, fresh garlic, freshly squeezed Sunkist® lemon juice, olive oil and kosher salt and pepper.
- Set aside while grilling the steak.
- Trim the meat of any outer pieces of fat and silver skin. Put the steak in a large sealable plastic bag.
- In a small bowl whisk together fresh garlic, Sunkist® lemon zest, olive oil, wine and kosher salt until well combined.
- Pour the marinade into the plastic bag with the steak, press out any air, then seal the bag closed. Move meat around in the bag to coat well.
- Marinate refrigerated for at least 1 hour, or up to 4 hours, turning the bag a few times.
- To grill the steak, prepare a medium-hot fire in a charcoal grill, or preheat a gas grill to medium-high/high.
- Remove steak from marinade and drain well. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Season steak liberally with salt and pepper on each side and grill for about 5 to 6 minutes per side, for medium-rare, or cook to desired doneness.
- Let steak rest for about 5 minutes before serving, allowing juices to settle.
- Thinly slice on the diagonal, across the grain, but making sure to keep the slices together.
- Once ready to serve, top with the Sunkist® lemon olive vinaigrette.