- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Lightly brush cobs of corn with olive oil.
- Place corn on the grill. Turn corn every 2 mins (looking for the nicely charred or browned look). Turn the corn regularly for a total cooking time of about 8-10 min.
- Place butter, garlic, smoked paprika, thyme, cilantro, and salt in a bowl and microwave for 20 seconds (until butter is melted). Stir.
- Brush butter mixture over each cob.
*Alternatively, instead of placing the corn right on the grill, you can wrap each cob in aluminum foil. This will give you a less overall charred taste and look. We recommend also increasing your cooking time if you choose to use this method… add an extra 5-8 minutes.
*Try adding ¼ tsp of lime juice to the butter mixture for a little more tang!
Courtesy of angrybbq.com