- In a colander over a bowl, drain fruit salad well. Reserve 3 Tbsp of juice.
- In a small bowl, whisk together reserved juice, peanut butter, cream cheese, and soy sauce.
- Place drained fruit, spinach, cilantro, in bowl and mix gently. Add fruit juice sauce and toss.
- Slice a small portion of each pita and tuck sliver inside at the bottom.
- Fill each pita with the fruit-spinach mixture. Wrap individually in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Will keep well overnight.
Recipe courtesy of Del Monte Foods.