- Dice red snapper fish filets into small cubes. On a plate or tray, place the diced fish in a single layer. Add salt and fresh lime juice. Place in the refrigerator and let the fish marinate and cure for 1-2 hours.
- Chop the serrano pepper, tomato, onion and Sunkist orange segments.
- After the red snapper is cured, it should be a solid bright white in color. Mix all chopped ingredients, including the fish, in a bowl and add salt to taste.
- To serve, layer the ceviche onto corn tostadas or serve with corn tortilla chips. Garnish with micro cilantro and enjoy!
- For a vegetarian option, swap snapper for cauliflower.
- Mix mayonnaise with sriracha for a delicious, aioli to serve with the ceviche.
Courtesy of Ernie Alvarado of Urbana Mexican Gastronomy