- Combine rice, 1 ¼ cups water and ¼ tsp. salt in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to lowest setting, cover, and cook until rice is tender, about 15 minutes. Stir in ¼ cup cilantro when rice is cooked.
- Meanwhile, whisk vinegar, sugar and 1 ¼ tsp. salt together in a large bowl until sugar is dissolved. Add carrots, cucumber, ¼ cup cilantro, mint and jalapeño; toss to combine. Set aside, stirring occasionally.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork, onion, ginger and garlic and cook 6 to 8 minutes, until no longer pink inside (165°F internal temperature) larger pieces and starting to brown, breaking up the meat into small pieces. Meanwhile, separate the lettuce leaves, wash and dry; set aside.
- Add corn and soy sauce to pork in a skillet and cook until corn is heated through, about 3 minutes.
- To serve, spoon the pork mixture into the lettuce leaves and top with the pickled vegetables. Serve with cilantro rice on the side.