- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Butter or oil a 14-ounce ramekin.
- Add the goat cheese, chives, garlic, orange zest, half of the chopped orange, salt and pepper to the bowl of an electric mixer. Turn to low speed and then to medium. After 1 minute, turn to high and continue to mix for another minute. The cheese will turn from crumbly to smooth and creamy and begin to stick to the sides of the bowl.
- Transfer the blended cheese to the ramekin and smooth the top with a spoon. Place the ramekin on a baking sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the edges begin to brown.
- While the cheese is baking, stir together the citrus topping. Add the mandarin, grapefruit, remaining chopped orange, orange juice, lemon juice and mint to a medium bowl. Stir well and set aside to let the fruit rest in the juices.
- When the cheese is cool enough to handle, transfer the ramekin to a serving platter. Spoon the chopped citrus and mint topping over the cheese. Garnish with mint leaves and chopped fresh chives. Arrange the baguette slices around the ramekin and serve.