- In a large sauce pan, heat oil on medium-high heat and sauté onion, sweet potato and garlic, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Add broth, thyme, cumin and rice.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer. Cover until rice is cooked and vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add salsa, beans, zucchini and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in peanut butter until completely combined.
- Ready to serve from pot or spoon into portable crockpot.
Also freezes well. (If it separates during re-heating, add small spoonful of peanut butter.)