- In a small skillet over medium heat, add oil. Sauté bell pepper until tender. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Place in a bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, and cheese to the bowl. Whisk until combined.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add a quarter of the egg mixture to the skillet. Heat until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes, then carefully use a spatula to roll the egg mixture. Place on a cutting board. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Allow egg rolls to cool slightly, for babies and toddlers, cut into desired size pieces.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 days.
*The USDA recommends cooking eggs until the yolk and whites are firm.