Have a plan, Have A Plant®. This recipe is a perfect way to enjoy more plant-based foods as a nutritious lunch, a fun snack, or a party appetizer.
- Preheat oven to 450o
- Lightly flour a work surface. Pat and stretch dough into a 10 x 14 oval; place on a large baking sheet. With a fork, pierce dough in several places.
- Leaving a 1-inch border, sprinkle dough with half the mozzarella, the gorgonzola, pancetta, and red onion.
- Bake until crust is golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Sprinkle blueberries, pecan pieces, and remaining mozzarella over flatbread; bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, about 2 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven; top with basil and pepper.