- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a non-stick roasting pan with cooking spray and add all vegetables (including garlic) to the pan.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of vegetables and then stir so that oil coats the vegetables well.
- Roast vegetables for 15 minutes and remove from oven and stir.
- Test vegetables with a knife to see if they are tender. If not, place back into oven for another 10 minutes.
- When tender and slightly browned remove from oven, sprinkly lightly with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.