Perfect for an upcoming holiday brunch or a weekend brunch at home with the fam!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla, pumpkin puree, and Greek yogurt until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fold in pear, and pecans, if using.
- Transfer batter to loaf pan and bake until browned and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, about 60-75 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.