Pumpkin no-bake cookies are quick, easy, delicious, and made with only 8 ingredients.
- Layout a baking sheet and cover it with parchment or wax paper.
- Add the pumpkin puree, coconut oil, brown sugar and peanut butter to a small pan and heat over medium-high heat. Heat and then let it cool.
- In a small bowl, add your dry ingredients (oats, salt, pumpkin spice) and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet mixture (once it’s cooled) into the bowl and stir to combine. Make sure you stir so the oats all become wet and absorb the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into small cookie shapes and gently flatten on the parchment paper. Finish and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Enjoy! I also like to toss them in the fridge for a quick 10 minutes before enjoying to let them firm up a bit more, but that’s totally optional.