Naturally bite-sized and easy to grab, these dumplings are a perfect addition to a sharable board. It's also a fun recipe for a group – involve your kids, family, or neighbors in the dumpling making process!
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients for filling and mix well.
- To assemble, fill wrapper with approx. 1 tsp. filling. (Don’t overfill.)
- Dip finger in water and run along edges to help seal dumpling closed. Press edges firmly to seal, making whatever shape you like.
- To cook in batches, use large, lidded, nonstick pan.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. canola oil over medium heat.
- Place dumplings in pan, flat side down. Cook 2-3 min until bottom is crispy.
- Add 2-3 Tbsp. water to pan and immediately cover with lid to trap steam for 2-3 min until water is evaporated.
- Remove lid and continue cooking until bottom is crispy and pork is fully cooked. Repeat for remaining dumplings.
- Garnish with green onions. Serve with dipping sauce.