- In a small bowl or ramekin make flax eggs by mixing together ground flaxseed and ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons of warm water. Let sit for at least 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, flax eggs, 1 teaspoon melted butter, and maple syrup.
- Mix in oat flour, chia seeds, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Fold in peaches and juice. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat ½ teaspoon butter in a large cast-iron skillet (or other large skillet) over medium heat. Once the skillet is hot, using a ⅓-cup measuring cup, pour ⅓ cup of the pancake batter into the heated skillet. Let cook for 3 minutes on one side before carefully flipping with a spatula. Small bubbles will form when the pancakes are ready to flip. Cook for another 3 minutes on the other side until browned on the edges.
- Serve warm with more peaches and maple syrup.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Chelsey Amer Nutrition