- Sprinkle half of the cheese over half of each tortilla; top with blueberries and green pepper. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Fold each tortilla over to enclose filling.
- Brush 1 tablespoon oil in the bottom of large skillet set over medium heat; cook quesadillas, in 2 batches, for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese melts, brushing with remaining oil as needed.
- Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Serve with sour cream for dipping.
- For a spicy addition, add 1 seeded and diced jalapeño pepper to each quesadilla.
- Substitute guacamole for sour cream if preferred.
Be sure to check out USHBC’s complete recipe library for more inspiring ways to grab a boost of blue.