- Set the oven to 350F.
- Heat the stock and quinoa in a 1-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 13 minutes or until the quinoa is tender.
- Cook the chicken, garlic and onion in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until the chicken is cooked through, stirring often to separate meat. Stir in the spinach, soup, quinoa and 3 tablespoons cheese.
- Place the pepper halves into a 11x8x2-inch baking dish. Spoon the chicken mixture into the pepper halves.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted
Recipe courtesy of Campbell’s.