- Pit 1 cup cherries, and dice 1 cup strawberries. When finished, add cherries and berries to the saucepan along with 2 tbsp honey or sugar. ook until a simmer begins and juices start to burst while stirring occasionally. Once the mixture begins to bubble, remove from heat and let it cool for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, add to a Tupperware safe container and place the mixture in the freezer for 20 minutes to cool down completely as you complete the next steps for the Cheesecake Base and Crust.
- Add the Cheesecake Base Mixture ingredients into a bowl and mix together with a hand mixer on medium-high speed. The mixture should look soft and fluffy. Set aside.
- Pulse 4 Graham Crackers in a blender or food processor until tiny, crumb-like pieces form. Set aside and pour in 1 tbsp of butter or coconut oil for a dairy-free option.
- Begin filling your popsicle molds with 1 tbsp of Cheesecake Mixture and Cherry Berry Mixture one after another, and swirl around inside the mold to create a desired ‘swirl’ or ‘marble’ effect.
- Leave a ½ inch at the top of the mold to pack in the Cheesecake Crust, leaving enough comfortable room to close the popsicle mold and store.
- Place in the freezer for 8 hours or overnight.
- Run warm water for 5 seconds on each side of the molds to loosen the mold and easily remove the popsicle.