- Cut vegetables as directed.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a medium mixing bowl. Spray 10-inch non-stick skillet with cooking spray; heat. Add broccoli, peppers, and mushrooms. Saute for about 3-5 minutes then remove from pan.
To Cook One Omelet
- Use cooking spray as needed.
- Add ¼ of egg mixture to hot skillet and let spread to cover bottom of pan.
- When egg begins to thicken on top, sprinkle with ¼ of parmesan cheese. Dab ½ the omelet with ricotta cheese; spread a portion of vegetable mixture and fold ½ the omelet over the vegetables and let cook for about 1 more minute.
- Slide onto individual serving plate. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Repeat to cook all omelets.
- Garnish with remaining vegetable mixture and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Beneforte.