- Set your oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the mini phyllo pastry shells onto the baking sheet and scoop in about 1 teaspoon of brie cheese into each shell.
- Once the oven is ready, place the shells in the oven to bake for 5 minutes just enough to melt the cheese and toast the pastry.
- While the pastries and cheese are still hot, scoop in half a teaspoon of raspberry preserves into each shell and swirl the preserves into the melted cheese to incorporate.
- Place the pastry shells onto a plate for serving and top with fresh raspberries and mint leaves, if preferred.
- Serve warm.
Developed together with Linzay Chatelain, UAB Dietetic Intern
Photo by Linzay Chatelain