- In a skillet over medium heat, cook frozen blueberries, sugar and corn starch until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Then, top one slice of bread with 3 Tbsp. of the blueberry mixture and place another slice of bread on top.
- Dip sandwich into egg mixture and coat both sides.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and cook 2-3 minutes per side over medium-high heat, or until lightly browned.
- Repeat with remaining bread slices to make 4 sandwiches.
- Top each with remaining blueberry mixture, walnuts and a dusting of powdered sugar