- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Roll out puff pastry dough. Using a heart shaped cookie cutter, cut out several hearts. Place the cut outs on 2 large baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Once all of the cut outs have been placed on the baking sheets, combine the leftover dough and roll out in a ball, before rolling out into a large rectangle. Use the remaining dough to create more heart cut outs and place on the baking sheets.
- Spread each heart cut out with cream cheese, leaving a small ¼ inch border.
- Top each heart cut out with chopped raspberries.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the borders of the heart cut outs with the beaten egg.
- Place the baking sheets in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy.
Don’t have raspberries? Try using a different berry that you have on hand.
Want a savory version? Try swapping out the raspberries for cherry tomatoes!