Summer simply isn’t summer without sweet, cold treats! Just when those strawberries start to go bad, don’t toss them – freeze them! What better way to save them than with a healthy and tasty treat?
- Combine milk and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat; cook 3 minutes.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl; gradually add milk mixture, whisking until smooth. Stir in yogurt and vanilla. Cool completely.
- Place honey, juice, and berries in a blender; process until smooth.
- Divide half of cream cheese mixture among 6 (4-ounce) ice-pop molds. Top with strawberry mixture, followed by remaining cream cheese mixture. Stir slightly with a skewer.
- Freeze 4 hours or until solid.
- Unmold ice pops; dip tips in graham cracker crumbs.
Recipe adapted from www.cookinglight.com “healthy desserts.”