- Using a fork, mash the avocado and black beans together in bowl. Stir in cumin, garlic powder and salt.
- Spread approximately 2 Tbsp. of the mixture onto a corn tortilla, dividing equally between 10 tortillas. Roll tightly to form 10 taquitos.
- Place taquitos into air fryer at 400°F degrees for 5 minutes. When timer goes off, flip and put back into air fryer for 5 more minutes. Depending on air fryer you may need to decrease time to 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- While taquitos are cooking, combine cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, jalapeño, onion, cilantro, and lime juice in a small bowl to make fresh pico de gallo.
- Once taquitos are golden brown and crispy, remove from air fryer and top with fresh pico de gallo and Greek yogurt.
For more avocado recipes for any occasion or dietary need, visit LoveOneToday.com/recipes