Spread the love for plant-forward eating on social media! Some sample social posts can be found below. Make sure to tag PBH (@fruitsandveggies), @CaWalnuts and use the hashtag #haveaplant.
- DYK a plant-forward diet doesn’t mean eating just plants? It’s about being more mindful of how to add and enjoy more plants on the plate. Learn more here: https://bit.ly/3bVvxjm #haveaplant
- Remember: small steps lead to big changes. What’s one plant-forward meal or snack you made this week that you’re feeling proud of? #haveaplant
- Here’s a recipe for success. Balance your favorite plant protein with a go-to animal protein – like lean beef, dairy or eggs – for a supremely delicious and nutrient-packed plate. #haveaplant
- Craving a plant-forward meal that’s cozy, comforting & QUICK?? Baked potato to the rescue! Just prick several times with a fork and microwave for 7-8 minutes. Top with broccoli, walnuts, chili, shredded low-fat cheese and other toppings of your choice for filling and fiber-full goodness in under 10 minutes. #haveaplant
- A successful day starts with a plant-forward meal! These Sweet Potato Avocado Toasts with @cawalnuts should be a staple #haveaplant https://bit.ly/3dz0p7X
- Fruits, veggies, whole grains, nuts, legumes, low-fat dairy, lean meat, poultry and fish – what do they all have in common? They are all part of a plant-forward diet.
- 9 out of 10 Americans don’t eat enough fruits and vegetables each day. It’s time to change that #haveaplant http://bit.ly/3sDRqtj
- 92% of those following a plant-forward diet say they want to keep it up. Here’s how to help them to do that https://bit.ly/3bVvxjm #haveaplant
- Up your plant game with this delicious and plant-forward salad made with veggies, grains and walnuts. #haveaplant