Wonderful® Seedless Lemons are everything you love about lemons, minus the pesky little seeds. Now you can spend more time making delicious food and drinks and less time de-seeding. Enjoy!
Here are our top 10 ways to eat and ENJOY this delicious, convenient fruit:
Top 10 Ways To Use Wonderful® Seedless Lemons
10. Simple Salads. Make a simple salad dressing by blending freshly squeezed lemon juice with olive oil, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
9. Flavor Your Fish. Squeeze them onto your baked fish or slice them up to place on top during baking.
8. Brighten Your Veggies. Squeeze them onto roasted veggies after you take them out of the oven.
7. A Twist on Soup. Squeeze lemon into a non-creamy soup for a fresher taste.
6. Keep Your Avocados Green. Sprinkle lemon juice onto your cut avocados to keep them from turning brown. It works for apple slices too!
5. Lemon Meringue … Yogurt. Add lemon juice to vanilla yogurt for an easy take on
lemon meringue pie.
4. Baking. Iced lemon cookies or lemon upside down cake anyone?
3. Make Lemonade. Life just gave you seedless lemons. You know what to do!
2. Infuse Your Water. Water is always more refreshing with a squeeze of lemon juice. Minus the seeds makes it pretty cool too!
1. Have Happy Hour. Muddle, juice or slice to add to your favorite cocktail recipes. Click on over to our Holiday Happy Hour video to see how it’s done!
For even more inspiration on how to use Wonderful® Seedless Lemons for your next happy hour watch the video below from the Culinary Institute of America!