10. Add One More! Rack up one more veggie during the day by adding finely diced, peeled and seeded cucumber to chicken, shrimp or tuna salad.
9. Cool Coleslaw. Mix in thin slices of peeled, seeded cucumber for a cool, smooth addition.
8. Tabouli. Bulgur, tomatoes, cucumber and parsley combine nicely with a spicy lemon dressing for a delicious salad.
7. Crunchy Pasta. Add cucumbers to your favorite pasta salad for a delightfully cool and crunchy experience!
6. Wrap ‘em! Add to cooked ground beef and chopped tomatoes. Wrap in a tortilla for a delicious lunch.
5. Stuff them- into a pita!
4. Make a Scoop! Slice unpeeled cucumbers into thick slices and scoop hummus.
3. Crudités. Use cucumbers as crudités with dip or salsa.
2. A Refreshing Appetizer. Top a slice of party rye or pumpernickel bread with a smear of light mayo, a fat slice of cucumber and a sprinkle of lemon pepper for a delicious appetizer.
1. Cukes, Tomato, Avocado … Need We Say More? Cucumbers top off this combination for a delicious, chunky salad.