With August bringing in the heat, there’s no better way to end the summer with these fruity frozen yogurt cups. Just as delicious as ice cream these frozen yogurt cups are jam-packed with all the good things needed for your body. With less than 3 ingredients, you can whip these out the night before and then have it on-the-go for your beach day or road trip in order to keep the family cool, happy, and satiated.
To start, I used a cookie scooper to portion out the right amount in the cupcake liners. After filling, gently tap the tray to get rid of any air bubbles and to create an even surface. Sprinkle granola and your favorite fruits, and then you are good to go!
You can also add hemp seeds or chia seeds for an extra nutritional punch. Both are great sources of protein and are also great sources of omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids. Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids are essential for heart health. #haveaplant
For 12 cups
- Your choice of fruit. For this recipe, I used strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
- 1 ½ cups of vanilla greek yogurt (or your choice of favorite yogurt)
- * Optional: hemp seeds or chia seeds for extra nutritional value
Around 2 ½ hours
- Line a muffin pan with 12 cupcake liners
- With a spoon, put about 2 tablespoons of the yogurt in each liner
- Top with your mixture of berries and granola
- Freeze for 2 hours or till desired consistency