- To prepare the Dandy® Super Sweet Corn, heat your grill to high heat.
- Over high heat, grill the ears of corn allowing for some charring to happen, approximately 5-6 minutes. If you do not have a grill, you can steam or boil the Dandy Super Sweet Corn for 4-6 minutes.
- While Corn is cooking, combine the yogurt, honey, salt and pepper. Mix well until smooth.
- Once corn has cooked, remove from heat. Using a pastry brush, brush each ear of corn with your yogurt mixture.
- Then sprinkle each ear with the Za’atar seasoning and the toasted almond slivers. Set Corn on serving vessel and garnish with mint leaves, if desired.
Recipe Created by Chef Todd Fisher