Make pizza night an even happier and tastier occasion with the easy addition of extra veggies!
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Cook frozen sweet potatoes in microwave oven, according to package directions.
- Remove to cutting board, cool slightly, and cut large chunks in half.
- Place frozen pizza on baking pan. Cover pizza evenly with sweet potatoes. Add prosciutto pieces evenly across pizza, on top of sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle pizza evenly with mixed herbs.
- Place pizza in hot oven. Bake 15-20 minutes; cool before serving.