A little sweet, a little savory, with a zesty kick, this Sweet Potato & Brussels Sprout Hash is a flavor-packed anytime dish.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Once warm, add olive oil and Brussels sprouts. Sauté for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden. Remove from pan and set aside.
- To the pan, add onion, peppers, salt, and pepper and sauté for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden and tender. Add sweet potatoes and continue cooking for an additional 8-10 minutes. Potatoes should be beginning to turn golden and be fork-tender. Remove pan from heat and add Brussels sprouts back to the skillet along with ¾ teaspoon bbq seasoning and stir well to combine.
- Carefully crack eggs on top of skillet mix, evenly spread apart. Sprinkle additional seasoning on top. Place skillet into the oven for 11-15 minutes, based on egg cook preference. Approximate cooks:
- 11-12 minutes will result in an over-easy egg
- 13-14 minutes over-medium
- 15-16 minutes will be fully-cooked