This stuffed blue cheese tomato recipe is a tangy and rich appetizer sure to impress your guests. You'll want to make a few extra because we guarantee these will fly off the plate!
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Cut Roma tomatoes lengthwise
- Hollow out tomato flesh with melon baller or sharp knife
- Season tomato with salt pepper, dill and coriander
- Sautee peppers, mushrooms and onions together until tender.
- Remove and mix with crumbled blue cheese and bread crumbs
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Place on baking sheet in oven for 20 minutes
- Garnish with sprig of basil.