- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet and set aside.
- Place the oats, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Place the avocado in a medium-size bowl, and mash until smooth. Add the banana, egg, and vanilla and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Fold in the chopped apple.
- Drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet using a spoon, and gently flatten until round and about ½-inch thick. Bake until slightly brown and firm around the edges, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and cool before serving.
Store cookies in the refrigerator, or place leftovers in a resealable plastic bag and freeze.
For more avocado recipes for any occasion or dietary need, visit LoveOneToday.com/recipes