The beauty of this recipe is you don’t really need a recipe. If you can shred it you can use it to build a better noodle bowl!
- Cook soba noodles in simmering water for approximately 3 minutes or until just tender. Drain, rinse in cold water, hold in cold water until ready to use.
- Julienne or shred vegetables, combine and reserve.
- Combine all dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Drain cold soaking noodles and add to dressing, tossing gently to coat.
- Fold in shredded vegetables and cilantro.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.