This easy recipe will satisfy your craving for apple pie but takes a lot less time to make.
- Wash hands with soap and water. Warm large skillet over medium heat. While the pan is warming, rinse apples under cool running water and pat dry. Cut into thin slices.
- Once skillet is warm, melt butter and add in sliced apples. Sauté, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes or until apples are soft.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add in maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Stir until sauce thickens and begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Dish and top with a dollop of yogurt and sprinkle with brown sugar to serve.