- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, celery and garlic. Cook and stir for 5 minutes, until tender.
- Stir in broth, tomatoes, rice, paprika and water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, toss the tortilla strips with remaining 1 tsp. oil on a baking sheet.
- Spread the tortilla strips out on the sheet and bake for about 6 minutes, flipping twice, until golden and crisp. Set aside.
- Add the chicken, zucchini, corn and black beans to soup. Cook, uncovered, for about 10 minutes, until heated through. Stir in the lime juice and remove from heat.
- Ladle soup into bowls and sprinkle with tortilla strips and cheese.
Dietitian’s Tip: Reduce sodium further by replacing half of the low-sodium broth with water.