- Unroll pie dough and cut into small circles (use a glass to measure small circles). Place circles in a small muffin tin. Bake according to package instructions. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Pour 1 cup water into a medium saucepan and sprinkle gelatin packets over water. Let sit for 2 minutes before turning on heat.
- Turn stove to medium-high heat and add pumpkin pie filling, pumpkin pie spice and sugar. Stir as you add. Allow to simmer and then turn off the heat and set aside to cool.
- Add rum, heavy cream, and an additional ¼ cup water to the mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour gelatin mixture into pie crusts and place in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Top with whipped cream. Serve and enjoy!