Did you know that pumpkins are actually a fruit? Start your Plantsgiving with this amazing Pumpkin French Toast!
- Combine pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla extract, sugar, milk, and pumpkin pie spice
- Whisk until smooth
- Heat pan on medium heat and add a light coat of oil
- Soak a piece of bread in the batter, coating all sides
- Cook for ~1-2 minutes on each side
- Repeat for every slice of bread
- Serve with spiced maple syrup, and/or confectioners’ sugar, and whipped cream
- If you want to add more plants to your pancakes, sprinkle your favorite crushed nuts like pecans or walnuts.