- In medium bowl place peanut butter, banana, cinnamon, and vanilla. Using a fork, mash banana and mix ingredients until smooth.
- In small microwave-safe bowl microwave chocolate morsels until fully melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Fold chocolate into peanut butter mixture until blended.
- Add KELLOGG’S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal and cranberries. Gently fold until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Scoop mixture into 1 tablespoon portions and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Using your hands, gently shape into round bites. Place bites in a single layer in an air-tight food storage container; freeze for 1 hour until set.
- For easier handling/shaping, refrigerate mixture at least 30 minutes before portioning and shaping into balls.
- This recipe can be made with other Kellogg’s® cereals. Substitute 2 cups Kashi® Warm Cinnamon Organic Oat cereal or 2-1/2 cups of Kellogg’s Corn Flakes® cereal or Kellogg’s® Special K® cereal for the Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- Bites can be stored in the freezer in an air-tight container and eaten straight from the freezer.